A Day in the Life of an Agile Team
Agile methods are composed of a number of practices, which can be used
individually or in combination to drive higher levels of efficiency and
responsiveness on highly-complex or high-change projects. Understanding
how to implement an individual practice on a team seems fairly
straightforward; however, many struggle with understanding how all of
the practices work together to form a unified process.
Join agile expert Kevin Aguanno as he explains how these methods work
together to drive high levels of team performance in this 60-minute
webinar. In this webinar you will learn:
- A structured approach to iteration (or "sprint") start-up and closeout
- Why formal start-up and closeout activities drive continuous
improvement that accelerates team performance.
- How continuous testing can integrate with development processes.
- How agile teams deal with defects.
- How risk and issue management become formal daily activities.
- How to manage sponsor/business-driven change to avoid scope creep.
While a general understanding of agile practices would be useful in
gaining the most from this presentation, ALL project managers, agile
project team members, project sponsors, and even functional managers
will gain insight and useful tips, even if they have no prior agile
- "I enjoyed your 'A Day in the Life of an Agile Team' presentation this morning. Thanks!"
Jeff Anderson, PMP, MBA, IT Project / Program Manager / Consultant & PMO Leader